Friday, May 22, 2009
Khanom Tua Pap Recipe
1 cup of sticky rice flour
10 tablespoons of floating jasmine water
1 cup of boiled greenbean1 cup of scrape coconut fruit
1/8 tablespoons of salt
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of parch sesameArtificial food color or nature color
1. Steam scrape coconut fruit for 5 minutes.
2. Knead sticky rice flour by add floating jasmine water little by little.
3. If you want many color, you can separate the flour and add color on.
4. Pick flour for sculpt it, make it circle then press it to flat shape and boil it.
5. Laddle it and add greenbean in the middle, then fold it to half circle or maybe roll it.
6. Roll over it with scrape coconut fruit.
7. Mix sugar, parch sesame and salt.
8. When serve, sprinkle it with ingredient no.7 and some greenbean if you want.
Tip for make it good
1. When knead the flour, should sure that it very soft otherwise if it cool, dessert will be hard.
2. Careful the greenbean will come out from the middle of dessert.
3. Good dessert should have flour which soft and sticky, good shape, light color.